Qualifying for the November 4, 2014 Election
The qualifying form may be downloaded from the Louisiana Secretary of State by clicking the following link or copy and paste the link in your browser address bar http://www.sos.la.gov/ElectionsAndVoting/PublishedDocuments/QualifyingForm.pdf
Qualifying dates and times for the November 4, 2014 Election are:
|Wednesday, August 20, 2014 || 8:30 A. M. - 4:30 P. M.|
|Thursday, August 21, 2014 || 8:30 A. M. - 4:30 P. M.|
|Friday, August 22, 2014 || 8:30 A. M. - 4:30 P. M.|
The Clerk is also the Parish Custodian of Voting Machines.
Under this title, the Clerk is responsible for the following:
• Qualifing local candidates. Click here for Secretary
of State Qualifing information and forms.
• Chair of the Parish Board of Election Supervisors.
• Training election Commissioners and maintaining the
master list of Commissioners-in-Charge and Commissioners.
• Send all notices to Commissioners, Commissioners-in-Charge,
voting machine key custodians, and building custodians.
• Delivery of the voting machines to election precincts.
• Sealing and opening voting machines.
• Tabulation of election results.